March 24, 2010

brickchains

(UO jeans and tank, second hand sweater, vintage and self made chains)

I have so many chains and necklaces that are so meaningful to me, that usually I just end up throwing them all on together. I have my vintage switch key and two rings put on a chain. My favorite might be my tribal silver necklace that was my grandmothers.

I wore this out today to a coffee shop followed by endless walking and driving, by night I really needed a jacket. I'm in denial it's still cold..

I have been thinking about doing a q&a from most of the e-mails I've been receiving, any suggestions?

p.s Katie: listening to Crazy Pritty Baby (Heavy Trash) and Boarded Doors (The Morning Benders)

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your necklaces and very cool that they are all made up of things you love. Best kind of jewelry (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeah neckace just stand out!

    ReplyDelete